Sewer problems can have a significant impact on the plumbing system of your property and can result in flooding and sewer backups. At SPS Plumbers Hills District, we provide clients with excellent sewer inspection and replacement services. Our team of skilled Sydney plumbers utilise the most advanced tools and latest technology to handle the inspections and repairs.
Damaged Sewer Pipe – The Signs
To ensure that you don’t suffer severe damage, addressing sewer related issues is crucial. You can face issues like backups and floods if you don’t take the necessary steps to fix sewage problems. Besides, complex issues can be both time-consuming and expensive, and its best to call expert plumbers as soon as you notice something the signs. Here are a few things that you should look out for:
- Mould infestation
- Sewer backups and blockages
- Indentations in your lawn or under the pavers
- Slow drainage
- Sewer gas odour permeating throughout the house
- Lush green patches of grass in areas of the backyard
These are only a few of the signs that indicate you have a damaged sewer pipe. Contact your local plumber if you notice any of these.
Sewage Systems Inspection
Sewage pipes are located in the ground, which makes it incredibly difficult to determine the extent of the damage. Here’s how licensed professionals inspect the system:
- The technicians will first insert a drain snake equipped with a small camera at the top.
- They will then examine the video feed from the drain snake on a small unit.
- They will then look for signs of damage in your drain pipe.
After completing the evaluation, the technicians will provide you with a detailed report on the amount of damage and will offer you solutions. They will advise you to carry out the absolutely necessary repairs. The entire situation will be explained to you in detail; this ensures you can make an informed decision.
Sewer Replacement – The Types
There are several types of sewer replacement options available in the market. Based on the condition of your sewer system, the technicians will advise you on the type of replacement option you should go for. Here’s a look at your options:
- Traditional Sewer Replacement – While carrying out this type of repair, the technician will excavate the earth right above the damaged area. This gives better access to the damaged portion of the pipe, and in turn, helps with carrying out much more effective repairs. However, this traditional method of sewer replacement is slightly more expensive, invasive, and time-consuming as well.
- Trenchless Sewer Replacement – A relatively less amount of excavation is required while carrying out trenchless sewer replacement. The plumbers will dig up small trenches on either side of the pipe to insert the epoxy liner, which will help fix the damage in the pipe.
We at SPS offer the best sewer repair and replacement solutions. To ensure that you have complete knowledge of what’s involved, our technicians will explain the sewer replacement process to you in detail. Furthermore, they will explain the advantages and disadvantages of the procedure as well. This will help you make a well-informed decision based on facts.
For any more information on the services that we at SPS Plumbers Hills District offer, feel free to contact us at this number- (02) 9158 3511 or contact us through this Online Form.
Click here to read more.